We are a leading company in the respective field, eagerly engrossed in offering the best quality Three Phase Indoor and Outdoor Dry Type Transformer to the honorable clients. Suitable for a wide range of electric devices, machines and equipment, the proposed dry type transformer is commonly installed in commercial and industry applications due to its excellent power distribution performance, low maintenance needs and longer service life. Further, Three Phase Indoor and Outdoor Dry Type Transformer can be purchased by clients in different specifications and models at unbeatable prices.
- Ratings: 250kVA to 2500kVA.
- Primary Voltage: 33000/11000/6900/6600.
- Secondary Voltage: 415/433/690/6600/6900/11000.
- Built to customer specifications in accordance with IS 1180 Part-1 and IS 2026 Energy Efficiency Standards.
Standard Accessories And Features:
- CRGO core./ Amorphous Core.
- DPC copper.
- Grounding Bracket.
- HV & LV Bushings.
- WTI indicator.
- Insulation material/epoxy coating.
Optional Accessories And Features:
Transformers may be offered with the following optional products if specified by the purchaser.
- Clamp type low voltage terminals.
- Surge arrester mounting provision.
- Stud type or spade type low voltage bushings.
- High voltage of circuit taps.
- Buchholz relay.
- Cable Box.
- Additional tests may be requested by the purchaser and shall be performed.
- Purchaser specified impedance limits.
- A non resettable device that detects internal transformer faults, incorporates pressure relief, and provides an external indication visible from the ground.
- Purchaser specified maximum mass.
- Alternative protection devices, specified by the purchaser.
Standard Dry Type Transformer Tests:
- Winding Resistance Measurements.
- Exciting Current and No Load Losses Measurement.
- Impedance and Load Losses Measurements.
- Ratio and Polarity Measurements.
- Induced Voltage Test.
- AC Dielectric Test.
- Magnetic Balance Test.
- Core Ground Test.
- Vector Group Test.
- Insulation Resistance Test.
Optional Dry Type Transformer Tests:
- Sound Level.
- Basic Insulation Impulse Level.
- Radio Influence Voltage.
- Short circuit Test.