Our well-recognized company is presenting Industrial Dry Type Transformer, which is commonly utilized in small and medium-voltage usages in a lot of electric power devices. Ideal for the utility, commercial and industrial applications, this type of transformer is precisely manufactured with aluminum or copper windings that are perfectly covered with varnish for ensuring outstanding power supply performance. Additionally, Industrial Dry Type Transformer is sturdy construction, durable, reliable, easy to maintain, and can be bought at market justified prices.
- Ratings: 250kVA to 2500kVA.
- Primary Voltage: 33000/11000/6900/6600.
- Secondary Voltage: 415/433/690/6600/6900/11000.
- Built to customer specifications in accordance with IS 1180 Part-1 and IS 2026 Energy Efficiency Standards.
Standard Accessories And Features:
- CRGO core./ Amorphous Core.
- DPC copper.
- Grounding Bracket.
- HV & LV Bushings.
- WTI indicator.
- Insulation material/epoxy coating.
Optional Accessories And Features:
Transformers may be offered with the following optional products if specified by the purchaser.
- Clamp type low voltage terminals.
- Surge arrester mounting provision.
- Stud type or spade type low voltage bushings.
- High voltage of circuit taps.
- Buchholz relay.
- Cable Box.
- Additional tests may be requested by the purchaser and shall be performed.
- Purchaser specified impedance limits.
- A non resettable device that detects internal transformer faults, incorporates pressure relief, and provides an external indication visible from the ground.
- Purchaser specified maximum mass.
- Alternative protection devices, specified by the purchaser.
Standard Dry Type Transformer Tests:
- Winding Resistance Measurements.
- Exciting Current and No Load Losses Measurement.
- Impedance and Load Losses Measurements.
- Ratio and Polarity Measurements.
- Induced Voltage Test.
- AC Dielectric Test.
- Magnetic Balance Test.
- Core Ground Test.
- Vector Group Test.
- Insulation Resistance Test.
Optional Dry Type Transformer Tests:
- Sound Level.
- Basic Insulation Impulse Level.
- Radio Influence Voltage.
- Short circuit Test.